Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Marketing - A little experiment in progress about expectations as a client or as a provider

Yesterday I posted a poll on Ecademy, my favourite networking platform.

The question was: "What is the main thing you expect from a provider ?"

I checked the answers this morning and got following results:
- Quality 17%
- Service 22%
- Tight deadlines 6%
- Price 0%
- I want it all! 56%
(18 votes)

As a result I posted a new poll:

Your most profitable clients are those who:
- Want quality
- Want Service
- Want tight deadlines
- Want price
- Want it all!

Can't wait for the results.

The polls will run from two weeks so feel free to vote!
If you want to know more about Ecademy, click here

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?